Thursday, November 3, 2011

Out of the ashes we rise

"It is worth remembering that the time of greatest gain in terms of wisdom and inner strength is often that of greatest difficulty" - Dalai Lama

The pain may sear so deep that it brings physical pain. You must feel it.

The loss may bring a deafening silence.  You must endure it.

Rising from the ashes is proof that rising is possible.

Share your story.

From the ashes of your loss, will arise something powerful for others.

Truth will be revealed to others, through your story.

Out of the ashes we rise.  And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us.

Rise. Bloom again with new, different colors.




2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    My name is Makenna and I stumbled across your blog several months ago. I was starting a new Christian website/blog of my own and was searching the internet for a picture of a flower coming out of the ashes (because my blog title is Out of the Ashes Mission). I saw your image...and it was absolutely PERFECT for what I was looking for. But I didn't want to use a copyrighted image, so I looked all over your blog, trying to find anything saying that your pictures were copyrighted. But, I couldn't find anything.
    I don't know of any other way to contact you other than through commenting, so I was just wondering if you would allow me to use your image. If you want, I would be happy to link back to you and claim you as the picture's source. Because I've been so busy getting my website up and running, I completely forgot to ask you about your image, until now. I'm sorry that I already have it up on my website. You can see it here (www.outoftheashesmission.com). I will take it down if you would prefer that.
    If you would like to email me about this, you can email me at outoftheashesmission@gmail.com
    Thank you so much!
    Because of Him,
    Makenna

    ReplyDelete